Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Its major cities – Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide – are coastal. Its capital, Canberra, is inland. The country is known for its Sydney Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef, a vast interior desert wilderness called the Outback, and unique animal species like kangaroos and duck-billed platypuses
- Visa class
- – Tourist/Business
- Visa Validity
- – 1 year
- Visa fee
- – $149
- Visa filing
- – 2 months before travel
- Original Passports with 6 Months Validity from date of travel. Old Passports if any.(Passport all pages photocopies and notarised required on each page).
- Visa Application Form.
- 2 Photos: 35 X 45mm, white background, matt finish 80% face size. Teeths should not be visible, both eyes, ears and forehead clearly visible.
- Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details. (If self employed required on company letterhead.)
- Pan Card or Adhaar Card Copy
- Income Tax / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original Bank statements for last 6 months with healthy and sufficient balance.
- Salary slips for last 3 months - if employed.
- Original Leave approval letter from company on company letterhead.
- Company registration proof e.g. Shop ACT, MOA etc - If Self Employed.
If Student - Bonafide letter / ID Card and NOC letter from School/College.
If Retired - Retirement Proof.
- Other Financial Documents - Fixed Deposits, PPF, NSC, Shares, Mutual Funds, Property Papers etc.
- Hotel Bookings
- Air Tickets / Itinerary.
- Travel Insurance
Visa free travel to Mexico & other countries & Visa on Arrival for Dubai (UAE)