Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
- Visa class
- – Tourist/Business
- Visa Validity
- – customer requirement
- Visa fee
- – INR 4525(96hrs),INR 6300(14hrs),INR 13000(90days)
- Visa filing
- – 2 months before travel
- Original Passports with 6 Months Validity from date of travel. Old Passports if any.
- Visa Application Form.
- 2 Photos: 35 X 45mm, white background, matt finish 80% face size. Teeths should not be visible, both eyes, ears and forehead clearly visible.
- Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details. (If self employed required on company letterhead.)
- Pan Card or Adhaar Card Copy
- Income Tax / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original Bank statements for last 6 months with healthy and sufficient balance.
- Salary slips for last 3 months - if employed.
- Original Leave approval letter from company on company letterhead.
- Company registration proof e.g. Shop ACT, MOA etc - If Self Employed.
- If Student - Bonafide letter / ID Card and NOC letter from School/College.
- If Retired - Retirement Proof.
- Other Financial Documents - Fixed Deposits, PPF, NSC, Shares, Mutual Funds, Property Papers etc.
- Hotel Bookings
- Air Tickets / Itinerary.
- Travel Insurance