Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It's known for its beaches, rainforests and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences. The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is home to colonial buildings, busy shopping districts such as Bukit Bintang and skyscrapers such as the iconic, 451m-tall Petronas Twin Towers
- Visa class
- – Tourist/Business (B1/B2)
- Visa Validity
- – 06-12 monts
- Visa fee
- – 194rm(INR 3291)6months, 463rm(INR 7818)1year, Entry visa:- 374rm(INR 6315)6months, 552rm(INR 9322)1year
- Visa filing
- – 2 months before travel
- Original Passport valid for 6 months from the date of arrival in Malaysia.
- Visa Application Form
- Covering letter mentioning details the travel, applicant details on company letterhead.
- Invitation letter from Malaysian Company on their letterhead.
- 2 photos : 35mmX45mm, White background, Matt Finish, face cover 3cm Head to chin. With clear view of neck and shoulders along with white background
- Confirmed Air Tickets with E-ticket No.
- Original saving bank statements for last 3 months updated with bank seal & sign on each and every page showing balance more than INR 30,000 per person.
If Passports issued Out of Maharashtra/Madhya Pradesh/Gujarat/Goa than below any two documents required:
- Leave & License Agreement copy.
- Original Letter from Society.
- Address proof in the Companies letter head (Original) if the Company has provided accommodation.
- Index II + Light Bill - If self owned home.
- Adhaar Card.