New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. Capital Wellington, on the North Island, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum. Wellington’s dramatic Mt. Victoria, along with the South Island’s Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson’s "Lord of the Rings" films.
- Visa class
- – Tourist/Business
- Visa Validity
- – Three (03) months for up to 9 months in an 18 month period.
- Visa fee
- – $160 (INR 10,880 Approx.)
- Visa filing
- – 2 months before travel
- Original passport with 6 months validity from date of arrival in New Zealand + Old Passports if any.
- 2 photos 35mm X 45mm, white background matt finish.80 % face Size
- Visa Application Forms.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, applicant and duration of stay.
- Hotel Confirmation.
- Tour Itinerary.
- Air Tickets
- IT Returns / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original personal bank statements for last 6 months with bank seal & sign on each and every page.Please note: if you are funding your own visit, you must demonstrate you have at least NZ$1,000 for each month you intend to be in New Zealand (or NZ$400 per month if you have prepaid your accommodation).
- International Credit card copy and statements with limits.
- Salary Slips for last 03 months if employed
- Job Confirmation letter. if employed
- Original Leave letter from Employer/School/College.
- Company registration proof eg. Shop ACt/MOA/Deed etc. - if self employed.
- Retire letter/ pension order - if retired
- Student id/ bonafide from school/college - if student
- All the financial docs of the visa application should be notarized by Advocate.
- All documents not in English must be translated by a translation service.