Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific and Arctic oceans. Its landscape ranges from tundra and forests to subtropical beaches. It’s famous for Moscow's Bolshoi and St. Petersburg's Mariinsky ballet companies. St. Petersburg, founded by Russian leader Peter the Great, has the baroque Winter Palace, now housing part of the State Hermitage Museum’s art collection.
- Visa class
- – Tourist/Business
- Visa Validity
- – Tourist – 30 days, Business – 90 days (Single/Multiple Entry)
- Visa fee
- – Single Entry Visa (3 working days Rs. 1300 & Same day Rs.2600), Double Entry Visa( 3 working days Rs. 2080 & Same day Rs.Rs.4160), Multiple Entry Visa( 4-20 working days Rs. 3900 & Same day Rs. 7800), Visa reissue 4-10 days working days Rs. 1820
- Visa filing
- – 2 months before travel
- Invitation letter from a Russian Tourist Company
- Passport in original
- Copy of passport
- Duly filled application form
- Original passport valid more than 6 months.
- 2 Photos 35 X 45 mm, white background, matt finish 70% face cover.(For age below 14 and age above 80 years or applicant who is eligible for Dropbox.)
- Income Tax / Form 16 for last 3 years
- Bank Statements / Passbook updated.
- Company registration proof if self employed eg. Shop Act / MOA/ Deed.
- If student School/College ID card.
- Retire letter/ Pension Order - if retired.
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel bookings
- Air tickets