SHENGEN VISA (Valid in 26 European Countries)
The European Union (EU) is a political and economic union of 28 member statesthat are located primarily in Europe. It has an area of 4,475,757 km2, and an estimated population of over 510 million. The EU has developed an internal single market through a standardised system of laws that apply in all member states. EU policies aim to ensure the free movement of people, goods, services, and capital within the internal market, enact legislation in justice and home affairs, and maintain common policies on trade, agriculture, fisheries, and regional development. Within the Schengen Area, passport controls have been abolished. A monetary union was established in 1999 and came into full force in 2002, and is composed of 19 EU member states which use the Euro currency.
- Visa class
- – Tourist/Business (B1/B2)
- Visa Validity
- – 90 days maximum within a period o of 6 months for both Single/Multiple Entry.
- Visa fee
- – Euro 60 (INR 4400 Approx.) for Adults. Euro 35 (INR 2600 Approx.)for children between 6 to 12 years.
- Visa filing
- – 2 months before travel
- Original passport valid more than 3 months.
- 2 Photos 35 X 40mm width, white background, matt finish 70% face cover.(For age below 14 and age above 80 years or applicant who is eligible for Dropbox.)
- Completed Visa Application Form
- Previous Passports, if any
- Personal Covering Letter
- Introduction Letter
- Travel Insurance
- Flight reservation
- Hotel bookings
- Personal Bank account statements for last 3 months.
- Personal Income Tax / Form 16 for last 3 years
- Salary slip of last 3 months if employed
- Company registration proof if self employed eg. Shop Act / MOA/ Deed.
- Personal Income Tax & Company’s ITR of last 2 years
- If whole family is travelling than family’s head financial documents will be suffice.
- If retired, Personal Bank account statements for last 3 months & proof of regular income.
- If student/unemployed then, their parents must provide personal Bank account statements for last 3 months. Personal ITR for last 2 years, if any.