Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core center on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore's circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha's teeth.
- Visa class
- – Tourist/Business
- Visa Validity
- – 02 years
- Visa fee
- – $30(INR2100)
- Visa filing
- – 2 months before travel
- Original passport valid more than 6 months.
- Visa Application Form.
- 2 colour photograph with white background, matt finish, size 35 mm X 45 mm, 80% face Size.
- Covering letter mentioning the details of applicant and professional details. Mention Contact No, Email ID, your Company designation, name and contact information.
- Confirmed Return Ticket.
- Bank statements for last 6 months updated with min balance of INR 30,000/- with bank seal and sign on all pages
- Profession Proof - If Employed: Salary slips for last 3months + company ID card copy.If Self Employed: Company registration Proof / MOA / Partnership Deed etc. If Student: Student ID card / bona fide Certificate.
- If student School/College ID card.
- Retire letter/ Pension Order - if retired.
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel bookings