South Korea, an East Asian nation on the southern half of the Korean Peninsula, shares one of the world’s most heavily militarized borders with North Korea. It’s equally known for its green, hilly countryside dotted with cherry trees and centuries-old Buddhist temples, plus its coastal fishing villages, sub-tropical islands and high-tech cities such as Seoul, the capital.
- Visa class
- – Tourist/Business
- Visa Validity
- – 90 days
- Visa fee
- – $30(INR 2100)single entry. $50(INR 3400)single entry. more than 90 days $80(INR 5440)multiple entry
- Visa filing
- – 2 months before travel
- Original passport valid more than 6 months.
- 2 Photos: 35 X 45mm, white background, matt finish 80% face size. Teeths should not be visible, both eyes, ears and forehead clearly visible.
- Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details. (If self employed required on company letterhead.)
- Pan Card or Adhaar Card Copy
- Income Tax / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original Bank statements for last 6 months with healthy and sufficient balance.
- Salary slips for last 3 months - if employed.
- Original Leave approval letter from company on company letterhead.
- Company registration proof e.g. Shop ACT, MOA etc.- If Self Employed.
- If Student - Bonafide letter / ID Card and NOC letter from School/College.
- If Retired - Retirement Proof.
- Other Financial Documents - Fixed Deposits, PPF, NSC, Shares, Mutual Funds, Property Papers etc.
- Hotel Bookings
- Air Tickets / Itinerary.
- Travel Insurance