Taiwan, 180km east of China, is known for modern cities, traditional Chinese temples, hot springs resorts and dramatic mountainous terrain. Taipei, in the north, has a number of busy night markets, as well as Chinese Imperial art at the National Palace Museum. Taipei 101, a 509m-tall, bamboo-shaped skyscraper with an observation deck, rises above the city.
- Visa class
- – Tourist/Business
- Visa Validity
- – 03 - 12 monts
- Visa fee
- – INR 3000(single entry),INR 6000(multiple entry)
- Visa filing
- – 2 months before travel
- Original passport with 6 months validity from date of travel + Old Passport if any.
- 2 Photos white back ground 35 x 45 without border and 60 to 65 % Face.
- Online visa application Form.
- Covering letter mentioning the details of the traveler and visit details.
- Hotel confirmation. Need to FAX Hotel booking to taiwan Embassy by Hotel and attach a copy of the same with application.
- Day by Day tour itinerary
- Air Tickets
- Original Personal ank statements for last 6 months updated with bank seal & sign on each and every page with healthy and sufficient balance.
- IT Return returns / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Salary Slips for last 6 months with seal & sign of company.
- Original Leave letter from Employer / School / University.
- School/College ID card / Bonafide certificate if student.
- Company registration proof - if Self Employed.
Visa free travel to Mexico & other countries & Visa on Arrival for Dubai (UAE)